Went running this morning.  Interesting thing happened.  On my final mile of my 4-mile run I came upon a = hill.  I gave it all I had.  Sweat beaded up on my forehead,  my breath = became chronically short and I panted like a monkey in heat BUT... I still = managed to pass that Diesel Westfalia that too, was giving it all it could = with the go pedal resolutely floored, exhaust spewing black smoke and the = transmission in first gear.

IT'S FRIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!