Braggart!
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris = Stann
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 = 4:27 AM
Subject: [F] Of Diesel = Westfalias and Fridays...

Went running this morning.  Interesting thing = happened.  On my final mile of my 4-mile run I came upon a = hill.  I gave it all I had.  Sweat beaded up on my forehead,  my = breath became chronically short and I panted like a monkey in heat BUT... I = still managed to pass that Diesel Westfalia that too, was giving it all = it could with the go pedal resolutely floored, exhaust spewing black = smoke and the transmission in first gear.

IT'S = FRIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!