I'm a back-road junkie. Long distance highway driving is just not my bag,
baby. I'm brooding on a little plan... you see, I put my bus, and me on a
train here in the East. When I wake up from a radical hangover 3 days
later... bam,  like I'm in Yuma or Denver or someplace else out west. Then I
go out exploring the desert at my own casual pace, swerving off the road to
catch a glimpse of a burrowing owl, say. Then a couple of weeks later, visa -
versa. Has anyone ever tried to arrange transport like this? I know some guys
pay someone to drive out west, then fly out to meet their car, but I just
can't be that trusting, heck, I don't even let my wife drive my bus - unless
I can't count from 10 backwards...

Brian Doss
'88 Weekender, Queequeg