I got my ETKa from a philanthropic soul = on the west coast for $8 including postage.  Funny how some folks value their = volunteer labor.  Disks bought in bulk now are about .30 apiece, so it = wouldn't take too long to get yourself a free cd burner at those prices.

Dimwitted moose and Flying = Squirrel
----- Original Message -----
From: Ed @ = Automotive Consulting
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 = 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: ETKA cd's ..... = interested? read

In a = message dated 03/25/2001 12:28:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
h2oboxer@OPTONLINE.NET = writes:

$25 is a little steep. I would think $10 + shipping = would be a little
more realistic.

Ever try to get a music CD for under $12 bucks? I think not!  FYI by =
comparison, a 2001 Mitchell Labor Time Guide on CD goes for $150.00 .  25
bucks = for this very useful information is cheap. Ever try to buy one of these =
retail?