From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf Of Michael Sullivan
Sent: March 24, 2001 5:11 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Help me choose Sunny's = grill style!

Dear List,

Sunny is = now sporting South African quad grills thanx to Ken Wilford. In fact, I have two = sets, one of which, for fun, I had painted to match Sunny's Ginster yellow body. = My wife really likes it. But I thought I'd ask the list to chime in and tell = me which version YOU like: standard black or painted to match the body.

You can = see the two images here:
   http://www.h= aywood-sullivan.com/vanagon/headlights/

Looking = forward to your comments!

Michael J. Sullivan