In a message dated 3/25/01 11:59:11 AM Central Standard Time,
mjruskin@HOME.COM writes:

engine mounts
bell-housing
fuel injection system and associated controllers and sensors
adaption plate? (Am I correct on this?)
engine carrier??

Add oil pan, oil pump from the diesel (longer pickup tube), dip stick,
accelerator cable and pedal, exhaust manifold, down pipe, muffler from
diesel, input shaft from trans (the diesel one is shorter), starter,
flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, coolant hoses, oil cooler and the long
bolt that attaches it to the block, coolant expansion tank, and water pump.
I haven't done the conversion yet but these are the parts that I have been
told are needed.  May be a few others.