Forget Bentley.  19.16 states INCORRECTLY to = raise the front end 10 cm.  This won't do it.
Buy a Haynes. It is clear, concise, and has a = useable table of contents and index.  Bentley misses the mark.
Anyway, Haynes chap 1, #25 states to raise the front = AT LEAST 40 cm!  Follow the easy-to-understand Haynes and retire your = Bentley.
Ok, keep it for reference.  Sometimes you have = a ton of time to waste and need an obscure detail that only Bentley has. Haynes = sure doesn't have the 500 pages of worthless transmission banter in it. Let's = face it though, 99% of even very good DIYers don't need that info.

Haynes: the good info that you can actually find = when you need it(useful table of contents and index), has a hard cover, costs much = less, takes up far less space, no pages intentionally left blank.

rant off, Jay

I found something unacceptable in the = Bentley manual.
It starts to talk about bleeding the = coolant system and stops in half way when starts mentioning another way to do it.  Now I am not certain of either.  This is on page 19.16 = and just when explains the bleeder screw's positions it ends there and starts explaining the other mode, not finishing the first.
Any sole out there knows?  Maybe = both?
Zoltan