Hey Mike-
Are those SIX horns I see peeking out below the bumper?   From the sound that those must make, they probably don't need to make sound at all... they probably just blow the offender away!  Oh, I like the black.
Gary
----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Sullivan
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 8:10 PM
Subject: Help me choose Sunny's grill style!

Dear List,

Sunny is now sporting South African quad grills thanx to Ken Wilford. In fact, I have two sets, one of which, for fun, I had painted to match Sunny's Ginster yellow body. My wife really likes it. But I thought I'd ask the list to chime in and tell me which version YOU like: standard black or painted to match the body.

You can see the two images here:
   http://www.haywood-sullivan.com/vanagon/headlights/

Looking forward to your comments!

Michael J. Sullivan