Todd, I have two 1.6l TD engines.  One is from a Quantum and is perfect for
Vanagon Conversion (turbo is out of the way of the engine mount).  This
engine is only supposed to have 80k original miles (the car was wrecked).  It
has alternator, a/c pump, powersteering pump, and fuel pump, etc on the
engine.  I would like $800 plus shipping for this motor.  The other engine I
have has like 300k miles on it, but was rebuilt around 100k miles ago.
However the guy I bought it from says it was getting low on power and
probably ready for another rebuild.  I would like $400 plus shipping for this
one.  It is from a Jetta so you would have to modify the engine carrier to
put it on a van.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again