In a message dated 3/26/2= 001 11:19:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Re: ETKA cd's .....  i= nterested? read

      OK, after a virtual flood of inquir= ies, here's the full story on the
ETKA CD's for everone.  I can provide copies of the ETKA V5.3 for a= ll VW,
Audi & Skoda products made for the North American market from 1947 ~= 2001.  I
also can provide copies of the ETKA V5 for all European VW & Audi pr= oducts
from 1947 ~ 1998.  $10 each USD or CND post paid to your door. &nbs= p;Both of these
CD's contain the "Hardlock" program if you need it.
      You need to run this program in 128= 0 x 1024 resoloution on at least a
17" monitor.  Now I know there's been some chatter about using prog= rams such
as Virtual Desktop to beat this problem on less powerful systems but I d= on't
know any thing about this.  You'll need to look for that info somew= here else.
 There is also some question if it will run in Windows 2k.  I = don't know.
I've run it in Win 95, 98 and Millennium all with success.  As for = MAC, It
will not work unless you use a program for running PC programs on a MAC
system.
      Send your 10 bucks, wrapped in a sh= eet of paper with your mailing
address, to:

      Frank Condelli
      RR #2
      Almonte, ON
      Canada
      K0A 1A0

      If I get some flack from VW or Lex = Com then I'm outa here....PRONTO !
This will be the last message I post on this subject.  SO SAVE T= HIS MESSAGE !

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com