Ed wrote:

(snip)
Those of us in business have taken extreme personal
financial risks to do so, and we help the hobbyists like yourself as much a= s
we can, usually for no additional charge.  - Ed

Ed:
I agree with you completely. If it weren't for you guys in the shops and at= the parts counters a lot of us 'hobbyists' would be up the proverbial creek= , without a spanner.
But at the risk of the wrath of Siegfried the VW enforcer, I think the &quo= t;threat" presented (even if all 900 of us acquired the CD) is minimal = to VW's well being. In a previous life in retailing, I always found the educ= ated customer to be the best customer.  The CD as Karl W. pointed out m= akes his and his parts guy's life much easier.
NOW...how can I open the ETKA on my iMac?  Anybody tried?

--
Stephen Steele
Chillicothe OH