I would just like to say that Ronal is a company that has a very good
reputation for wheels.  They would not recommend a wheel for the Vanagon
application that they weren't sure would not damage the vehicle in any way.
In fact I have been in touch with them for over a month now, and the whole
reason that they have not advertised these wheels for the Vanagon before is
that they wanted to fit them on a van and test them before selling them
(German companies don't like to do anything that would stain their
reputation).  I also addressed the sliding door issue in my earlier post and
the wheels do NOT interfere with the sliding door or hit anywhere else.  I
feel that if you are looking for nice 16" rims, here they are ready to buy.
If you are looking for a wheel that doesn't exsist, that is fine too, but
please don't discourage others from buying a perfectly good product.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com