Hi Volks,
      A friend of mine showed me a little teddy bear that she has designed
for sale as a fund raiser. She gave me this little hippy bear (about 8" tall)
wearing a bandana on it's head, and a rainbow scarf. I laughed and said,
"cool - a (Grateful Dead) Dancing Bear". She then dashed my chuckle to tell
me it was meant to cheer up kids with cancer, hence the fundraiser thing...
but anyway, I'm still going to buy one for my bus - any counter-culturin',
bus drivin', democrat lovin' left winger like myself will never know it
wasn't meant to be a tribute to Jerry and the boys, plus you can help out
some kids with a nasty disease.

Please let me know if there is any interest out there.... and forgive me for
the minimal bus content.

      All disclaimers apply, I will not be getting a pfennig from this. I
will be following up with Judy's e-mail address, and a digi-photo of the
bear. She told me that they were going to be $10.00 + mailing cost.

Thanks,
Brian Doss
'88 Weekender, Queequeg