I've gotten some replies on this topic, and I'm pretty amazed at = how much you can fit in one of these vans!  But I still don't know how wide = the rear opening is between the A/C ducts, and that truly is the only dimension = that can stop me from getting my kart in the van from what I've heard.  The = picture makes it look like the ducts shrink the opening by a good 4".  Can = anyone take a quick measurement for me?  If I can't get the kart in, then = I have to revise what vans I'm looking for, or tear out the A/C ducts.  Thanks!

Chris