Just want to say thanks so much for all the kind letter and prayers for our
daughter Rachel.  The surgery went well on Friday and we just brought her
home on Sunday.  Needless to say we are all still a little tired from the
long nights, but we are happy to be home.  In case you didn't know Rachel was
diagnosed with water on the brain (hydrocephalus).  She went into Children's
Hospital in Philadelphia on Thursday for pre-op testing, and then had a shunt
implanted that will drain out the excess fluid into her stomach area.
Everything went extremely well, and we are very thankful to God and also to
the skill of the surgeons that our daughter is doing well again.  We would
appreciate your continued prayers as she heals and recovers, but so far she
is doing just fine.

Van-Again is open this morning, so if you need to get in touch with me, just
give me a call.

Thanks again for the great support of the folks on this list!
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com
Phone: (856)-765-1583