Hello all,
Slightly North of Boston ( Mass ) Area,
I have a 1991 Vanagon Syncro for sale. It has 120,000 miles on it and it is
gonna be the hardest thing ever to let it go. It has retrofitted A/C, new
U-joints in the driveshaft, new water pump, captains chairs, rearward facing
seats, new O2 sensor, and 2/3 of the exhaust was recently replaced. The
trans. doesn't like to go into 1st, it is almost like the Van want's to stay
moving even when the clutch is all the way in. It is white and it has the
usual wear for an East Coast Van. It drives great on the highway and, the
steering wheel is straight and it doesn't pull at all. The tires aren't that
old and they have all worn evenly. I really want to see this van go to
someone who is going to love it the way I did, I am buying a new VW and the
dealer want's to just send it to the auction. Please save this van from
becoming another auction victim. I am open to any offers you may have. This
van has a perfect interior and the rubber floors ( no carpeting ). Power
windows and power locks.
Please send any offers or requests to the following e-mail: ( I will try to
reply as soon as I can. )
jvhess3@aol.com
Thanks,
Jon