A Listmember (Rubato?) recently posted a great photo = of his new AFM on his website (Rubatoguy).  Thanks very much!  =  But I have lost his email address.  My interest, which I think many of us = would share, is to know from someone who has a new AFM and done the = measurements, what are the actual resistance values at the various places in the wiper rotation?

One way to get good approximate readings would be to = take measurements with the wiper at each of the little grey/green rectangles = along the wiper track.  Those ohm values would be helpful to those of us = with old AMF's who'd like to compare ours to see if they are still close enough = to spec to be serviceable.

Has anyone done this in the past (with a NEW AFM) = who'd care to share that very helpful info with us?  It would be a great = addition to the Vanagon.com site, IMHO!  If this HAS been done, if anyone knows = the archives date of original posting that would also be = helpful.

Thanks very much,
Jim Creech