I got only a few sets of the elusive 1.9l Waterboxer standard Main Bearings
for sale.  Because of the scarcity of these I paid more than I normally would
for them and so I unfortunately have to pass this on to you folks.  They are
$99 a set and I only bought a few sets so (one is already spoken for).  If
you are interested please email me.  I know the price is higher but at least
I have them available if you need them.  I also have align bore 2.1l engine
main bearings avialable for $75 per set. (Just FYI)

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com