From: Patricia Ann Reeves =
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 = 11:44 AM
Subject: 1985 Vanagon

Help. Please! I own a 1985 Volkswagon Vanagon Mark = III.  I am having trouble finding parts for her. Seems 85 Vanagons aren't suppose = to be in the States. She is an water cooled engine with an automatic = trans.  Right now she's up on blocks needing brake parts that fit her. She is the = first VW I've owned. I live in northeast Oklahoma about 60 miles north = of  Tulsa, OK. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.
Patti