My fuel pump is not working.

I have been troubleshooting: starting from the pump = motor, then the relay and finally at the ECU connector.

To make a long story short, when I jumper pins 3 and = 13 on the ECU connector, the fuel pump runs, indicating that everything down the = line is working properly.  I have checked and cleaned all the connections = on the ECU and connector and it still does not work.

Should I blow the $ 600+ US on a new or rebuilt ECU, = should I wire a switch under the dash to run the fuel pump or are there more = tests I should do to figure out the problem?

Thanks,

Maurizio
(Ottawa, Canada)