In a message dated 4/6/20= 01 3:15:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Friday Follies: Canadian Pr= ide

OK, I go out to work on= e day and you guy & gals get on a Canadian
thread !  Whoa Nelly !  Now you know who I'm talkin' about ! &= nbsp;If you want
some "REAL" Canadian entertainment then you gotta come to BusFusion in
Almonte, June 7~10.  Check out our little website> BusFusion.   There = will
certailly be some "Good" Canadian beer floating around the camp ground. =
Sleemans, Hart, Moosehead, Upper Canada Lager, Rickerts Red.   = ; Beer store is
two blocks from the campsite and there's no Tim Horton's in Almonte but = two
over in Carleton Place 13 km up the road.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com