I stored the camper in an unheated storage facility this = winter.  Old barn.  Sawdust floor.  Covered it with a new breathable car = cover (looks like a big J-clothe) from Canadian Tire.  I = disconnected the battery (new last summer) but left it in the camper.  Someone has = told me recently that maybe I should have taken the battery with me and kept it = form getting so cold.  What are the chances the battery will be = dead when I go to get the camper in a couple weeks?  What are the = chances that the battery exploded?

Should I do anything important or special before trying to turn the = motor over, start it up and drive home.

Cheers,

Dan