Hi

The glow plugs were easy to change as = well as the new injectors. Now I am stuck removing the old starter on my diesel = Vanagon. I got the bolts out okay from the engine compartment but cannot turn the = starter enough to clear the assembly attached on the left side. Is there a bolt = to loosen on the assembly here also? I did some work on the clutch slave = cylinder awhile back and had to have a helicoil inserted into the clutch slave = cylinder bracket hole. I would like to try to avoid loosening anything down there = if possible.

Many thanks in advance!!

Jim