The regulator usually is the failure point on these things (though the motors
do go bad occasionally).  I sell new regulators with motors for $140.  These
are a different style regulator that is the screw jack style (like manual
window winders).  This should make them more reliable and long lasting and
they come with a life time warranty.  The only other difference between them
and stock is that they move the motor (Bosch) behind where your stock speaker
is.  If you have the stock speaker you are OK, but if you have installed a
deeper, aftermarket speaker then it could interfere with the motor.  I have
new motors for $120, but most of the time people just bite the bullet and
replace both the regulator and motor since it is only $20 more.  Hope this
helps.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16