From: KENWILFY@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 = 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: 85 Westy A/C & = Aux battery

This would = work.  Actually my dream setup would be to cut a hole in the duct =
work that is built into the body on the driver's side (behind that wooden =
trim that supports the rear light over the cabinets) and then force the cool =
air up to the front of the van through these already exsisting ducts (used
normally for fresh air on non-westies), through the doors, into = the dash
somehow and out the front dash vents.  Then you could close = the rear vents
tottally when no one is back there and you would probably = get a good bit of
A/C air out of the front vents.  Still dreaming, but = it could work!!!

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16 =
www.vanagain.com