What's a GRQ SCHEME content?

----- Original Message -----
From: Schmidt
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 = 1:13 PM
Subject: NVC what is = spam?

I know it is unsolicited junkmail scams, but why = is it referred to as "spam" instead of junkmail or Escam or something?  = Is spam a term that is unique to this list?  In 2 years and thousands of = emails, the vanagon and t2 list are the only places I have come across the term.
Spam is a canned "ham" consisting of meat industry = "byproduct," factory workers' amputated fingers, various beaks, claws, = testicles, asshole-of-goat, and loads of salt.
I post this at the risk of being removed from the = list for no vanagon content.  I fully understand that a post MUST have = either vanagon content or GRQ SCHEME content, but not necessarily both.  = Sorry for neither.  Guilty as charged!
Jay