I'm gettin' scared here.  I bought my 85 westy 2 months ago after chec= king around and being told how good VW's are, and that they last forever, an= d now on the list and VW web pages I keep seeing people getting excited beca= use their van DIDN'T break down, as if it's expected of it to have something= go wrong during a trip.

Wassup?  Am I in for spending some big dough on my van?

deb

Welcome back!  You are an inspiration to camping/traveling volks every= where!
And congratulations on a breakdown-free trip south of the border.  Goo= d for
you.  Sounds like you had a great time.  Enjoyed very much readin= g about
your exploits.  Any more you care to share with the list would be more= than
welcome.

Aloha,

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"