In a message dated 4/11/2= 001 7:35:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

$CA Bra & bike rack &am= p; Shady boy canopy

Dan, you can find a goo= d bike rack that will attach to your rear
hatch, hold three bikes and allow the hatch to open, at Canadian Tire. &= nbsp;Made
by SportRack in Quebec.    It is around $120 but goes on = sale for under a
$100 now and then.  I've had this rack on my '87 Westy for three ye= ars now
and it's perfect for the price.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com