Hello,

       I've got a rough running 84 Westy that I can't seem to figure out. It
was running
fine until the other day when it pretty much suddenly lost power.It feels
like it's running on 2 cylinders sometimes and it backfires on
deceleration.It also seems to
run hot now.Before this happened,I had changed out my Hall effect sensor and
my
Hall control module.Van was running well after these changes for about a
week,then
while driving one day,it started to lose power and wouldn't accelerate.Then
it started backfiring on decel and the temp guage started to climb.
   Any help on this matter would be deeply appreciated.I miss my van as it's
now
undrivable. Anybody have any ideas on this?

                   TIA,

          John Mahnken
          84 Westy
          69 GTO conv