In a message dated 4/15/01 1:59:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET writes:

The van when driven when the brakes are cold are OK.
But get them warmed up a little and the right rear of the van sounds
like the wheel wants to blow off.( Thump, Thump, Thump) and  I can feel
the high spot (or low) especially just prior to coming to a dead stop.

And I did, prior to installing the rotors and drums have the turned to
make sure they were round.

  Have you checked the wheels for "trueness"? I remember the old volks having
  this problem becase the drums were thin enough to be pulled out of shape by
  a bent wheel.

      ROB