= ; Remember the Berg shift kit List order deal ?  Well, Volksies, I= just
received mine today.  April 20, 2001 !  It was ordered by phon= e on February
07 and paid with a Visa card.  Box had postmark of February 08, so = it got
sent promptly.  Seems like the US and Canadian postal services rout= ed by way
of China on canoe or what ?
      Final cost: $98.86 CND !  Yike= s you say !  Well, just think what I'm
saying..........more that yikes !  Breakdown goes like this for tho= se of you
who are interested in this kind of trivia...........>
      Shift kit w/extension----------$36.= 08 USD
      Postal delivery -------------------= --5.00
      Freight ---------------------------= ---14.35
      Total -----------------------------= --- 55.43 USD  = $85.40 CND charged
to my Visa
      Federal sales tax (GST) -----------= -------------------3.95
      Provincial sales tax (PST) --------= -------------------4.51
      Canada post handling fee ----------= ----------------5.00

      Grandiose total -------------------= --------------------$98.86 CND

      100 bucks to shift the Vanagon easi= er.  Well, it better be good or I
will really be ripped !  Ya gotta love this "Hobby" ?  Ha ! &n= bsp;And yes I know
it's still Friday but this is no joke.  Nough said !

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com