Hi guys,

the fridge in my 87 Westy has a small hole in the lower left corner inside
the storage compartment, through which the pilot flame should be seen when
firing up the fridge. The hole was covered with dust and when I tried to
clean it with a toothpick the transparent cover of the hole retreated behind
the plastic of the fridge. Now - what is that? I have owned a variety of
motorhome refridgerators, but all the pilot flame holes were covered in a way
which would not allow the screen (or whatever you want to call it) to slip
behind the housing, since they sealed the gas burner off. I do know (thanks
to Bentley ;-) how to remove the frigde, but what do I have to expect if I
do? Does it make sense to remove it - is this a bug I really can repair or is
this a feature??

Thanks, regards
have a nice Easter Monday holiday
Chris