Hello = folks,

I got a sliding door = mosquito screen for my '81 Westfalia & I can't figure where to install the snaps = that it snaps into.  Any configuration I can see would still allow a gap in = conforming to the shape of the sliding door opening.  Does anyone = have one of these installed?  Is there a way you could clue me in to where = to install the snaps?

ps:  my van now = runs great with water on road - turned out to be because my spark plug wires had = been routed under the intake manifold.  After I took all sorts of = invalid data to disclaim the ignition theory..

Thanks!
Christopher = D.
81 = Westfalia
Austin, = TX