I purchased some mats, tables and other items from = Go-Westy without any problems at all.  The person I spoke with was quite = courteous and took a long time explaining to me my different options.  I will = not hesitate to purchase from them again.

Take care,

Paul Borghese
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Knust
Newsgroups: = groupstudy.vanagon
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 = 1:16 AM
Subject: LP Gas Tank needed - = other source than GoWesty?

Hi, =

I would like to renew the LP Gas Tank of my 87 Westy (it has never been =
inspected and I do not trust it anymore). PartsPlace in Auburn Hills MI (next =
door) does not carry these things new, but GoWesty does. Can I rely on =
GoWesty or should I look elsewhere?
Aside from needing to find a reliable = shop IŽll need new poptop seals and
some more stuff as well and would = like to order from one source, if possible
to save double mailing costs.
Thanks, cheers
Chris
Troy, MI