= ; On my travels over the Easter weekend, visiting in-laws in Northern
Quebec, I came across this in the local paper in Rouyn-Noranda.
      1987 Syncro GL seven passenger. &nb= sp;Good condition, manual trans, new
tires.  Asking $2,800.  Call: 819-333-4050.
      That's all I know.  I did not = see this van.  If someone's interested
and the seller is French speaking only, I could intervene.  Rouyn-N= oranda is
600 kms from me so I won't be able to go have a look see.  I do how= ever have
friends in Rouyn-Noranda who could reliably inspect the vehicle.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com