= ; This is not exactly Vanagon related so excuse me but I thought it was=
significant enough for you all to know.
      While travelling in Northern Quebec= visiting in-laws over the Easter
Holidays I spied a 1992 Eurovan double cab pickup in s farmers driveway = just
outside of Lorraineville.  I almost accidented when I saw it ! &nbs= p;Four doors
and all in white !  Braked hard and swung in the driveway and ended= up
chatting with the owner for a while.  He did know what he had ! &nb= sp;He thinks
there are only 15 in North America.  I thought there were only one = or two !
Anyways, he bought it on sight in Val D'or a few years ago.  Uses i= t to haul
hay for his sheep !  It's in really nice shape and awesome !
      I got the gentleman's name and #, a= s he's looking for a late model
Vanagon Westy so I will be trying to help him locate a good one.
      His other car in the garage/barn wa= s an Audi Quattro station wagon !
Never know what your gonna see in the wilds of Northern Quebec.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com