From: Ron Semko
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 = 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Re: t.v hookup = for van]

I've attached a pic of the TV cabinet that I built for my Vanagon. = The antenea is on the roof, and the wire runs under the seat, up the wall = and out the top of thewall near the drivers door (see front and rear = views that I have also attached attached photo).

Many pleasurable trips have been taken thanks to the TV. Oh, and = the VCR, the table, and the cabinet that held games, books, and toys as well as = VCR tapes.

Ron Semko

Orlando, Florida

=