Volks,
Bought = a new toy over the weekend - a Garmin GPS II+   pretty neat!  Now I = know how fast I really am going with my oversized tires.  Guess what - = with 225/60-16" tires installed my speedometer is still reading high by about = 2 to 3% - seems a little lower when it is cold (-5C) and a little higher at = warmer temps (+20C)...

Anyhow, somewhere I remember reading that there is a software program that you can load on = your lap top that enables you to make maps.  I remember reading that you can = scan in a map, define (exactly) three points on the map and the computer will = then know exactly where you are at (with the aid of the GPS).  Does this = sound familiar?  Where can I get it?

What = other cool things can I do with a mobile GPS?

David Marshall

Fast Forward = Autobahn Sport Tuning
4356 Quesnel Hixon Road
Quesnel BC Canada  V2J 6Z3
mailto:info@fastforward.ca      http://www.fastforward.ca
Phone: (250) 992 = 7775           FAX: (250) 992 = 1160

• Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions
• Transporter, = Unimog and Iltis Sales
• European Lighting for most Audi and Volkswagen models