Chris,

I'm sorry to hear that the smut-mail caused you some grief at work, but I'm also glad to hear that my contention about email through employers systems is a valid one! Perhaps some of the nay-sayers and the "delete-sayers" get an actual, real-life example of the havoc this stuff can raise.

Ric

PS-- actually I'm not glad you received it...just glad for the confirmation of my point.