In a message dated 4/18/2= 001 11:52:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

ramerm@earthlink.net=

      Michael, why not go with the STEBRO= /Vanagon Muffler & J-pipe with the
Dansk stainless steel header pipes from the Bus Depot ?  Check out = the STEBRO
muffler and J-pipe here.....> STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Exhaust System .
      I've been installing this system qu= ite frequently now ever since I did
the first install on my '87 Westy last June.  The entire system is = still
looking like new and tight as a drum even after driving through the wors= t
winter and road salt conditions I've seen in 20 years !  No more di= ving under
the Vanagon to mess with the exhaust system.  More time to devote t= o all the
other ailments.  And, the final cost will be less than the OEM syst= em.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com