Date:    Wed, 18 = Apr 2001 23:40:37 -0500
From:    = Marshall Ruskin <mjruskin@HOME.COM>
Subject: Review: Victor Reinz = Complete Engine Gasket Set

Hi Volks:

I bought this set of gaskets, = because I plan on resealing my cylinder heads
some time this summer.

I never knew that an engine had = so many gaskets! (This set has them all,
apparently)

In any case, the set includes = both rubber head gaskets, 2 cork head? gaskets
,2 tubes of gasket sealant and = two tubes of nut sealant. Instructions, too
(in German, French and = English)

It's got big and small O-rings, = little copper rings, fuel injector seals -
stuff I don't even recognize, = but I can only guess at. Lots of manifold or
exhaust gaskets, I = think.