Hello I have just joined the list and am considering = a purchase of a 84 Westy with 90k on it that had heads resealed 30k ago. = Must admit I am a little nervous about taking the plunge as I have read quite = a bit about folks that have spent thousands just maintaining their vehicles. I = am mechanically inclined but not in the best situation to twist wrenches = all the time for the immediate future as I am in an apartment and they have no = (shade tress). Any encouraging words of wisdom from you current owners out = there would appreciated. Wanabe in Ohio, Tom