>Obviously that the last person to = install the joint,
did not use a torch wrench.<

yeah... apparently that's the = answer.  strange that it took five months for it to work it's way loose = though.

I'll check with my mech and make sure a = torque wrench was used this time and have them go over all connections = again.  wasn't too cool having that happen at highway speed!

thanks.

mick
hilo, hawaii