Hey Ken do you think that you could install one of = these Fuba antennas in the normal antenna position?  Does the angle of the = Fuba match the angle of the Vanagon Nose?  If it did that the antenna should = point straight up and be totally flexable.  Are the ones you have for $50 = the amplified version?

Thanks.

Cory
'90 Syncro Westfalia

I don't = know how much of an upgrade it is but I have a couple of those GTI
antennas that = they put on Golfs and Passats.  These antennas are normally =
mounted in the center of the roof in the rear of the vehicle and they come
with = really long wires to allow this.  I have seen one of these on a Vanagon =
(the guy filled in the hole in the nose) and it looked cool.  These = are $50
for the kit.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16