OK... it's a bit old, but pretty funny...

Arthur Davidson, of the Harley Davidson = Motorcycle
Corporation, died and went to heaven.  At the = gates,
St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a
good man and your = motorcycles have changed the world, your
reward is,you can hang out with anyone = you want in Heaven."
Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I = want to hang
out with God."

So, St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne = Room, and introduced him to God.

Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren't you = the inventor of woman?"

God said, "Ah, yes."
"Well," said Arthur, "professional to = professional, I think
you have some major design flaws in your = invention.

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.

2. It = chatters constantly at high speeds.

3. Most of the rear ends are = too soft and wobble too much.

4. The intake is placed way to close to the exhaust.

And finally,

5 The maintenance costs are outrageous."

"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there," = replied God, "hold on."

God went to his Celestial super computer, typed in a = few words and
waited for the results.

The computer printed out a slip of = paper and God read it.

"Well, it may be true that my invention is = flawed," God said to
Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding = my invention
than yours."

Mick Kalber
Tropical Visions Video, = Inc.
62 Halaulani Place