I have a problem = with the fresh air, windshield ventilation flaps on our 87 Westy.  The flaps won't = seal off the air when the control lever is fully in the closed = position.  I've readjusted the ventilation cable conduit at the clamp so that the cable = is in the fully closed position just before the lever hits the side of the = lever control unit cover plate.  Nevertheless, fresh air still leaks in = through the windshield vents.  Any ideas on how to fix this without = removing the dash and opening up the heater/ventilation flap housing?

Bob
Albuquerque, NM
87 Westy "RDRUNR1"
97 Honda CR-V