I had trouble with my fridge until I read all the = posts I could find on the subject, here's what I now do and it works = every time.

I turn on the stove to get a flow of gas, just a = second or two.

Then I set the right hand knob to the 3 o'clock = position to point to the flame icon.

Next, make sure the rocker switch is in the middle = position.

Turn the min/max knob to max.

This is the bit that seems to make the difference. I = pump the pump 15 times then start clicking the starter button. I = probably keep on pumping and pressing the starter button for about 10 = seconds.

As I said, this works every time and once it is lit, = it stays lit at freeway speeds for an hour, for 2 days camping then = freeway speeds all the way home again.

For those that don't know, it is really hard to see if = the fridge is lit through the sight gauge but it is possible. Try = putting a blanket over your head and around the fridge to make it as = dark as possible. Honestly. You may make new friends this way, I = did.

There I was, head in the fridge, blanket on my head, = butt sticking in the air(Try doing this and looking dignified at the = same time). The couple from the neighboring campsite wanted to know If = I'd had enough and was trying to end it all and if so, wouldn't I be = better in a gas stove than a fridge.

Mel