Date:    Mon, 23 = Apr 2001 10:18:37 -0400
From:    wb6otg = <wb6otg@intrex.net>
Subject: Chip upgrade for = Digijet?

I keep running into mentions of = upgrade chips for the Digifant injection  but never Digijet.  = Anyone know of one?

If not, what would it take to = convert a 1.9l to Digifant?  I think the injectors are the = same.  I assume it would involve replacing the ECU, AFM, and the = wiring harness for the ECU.  What about the distributor?  = Does the Digifant control the ignition too?

I guess the next question is: = would the chip upgrade do anything useful on a 1.9 upgraded this = way?

Bill