Hi List

Here in good ol' SA there was (and = still is) a craze whereby car owners have rigged up brighter bulbs = which they use in place of, or together with, their normal tails. = Problem is that normal brake light bulbs are used (21watt). The red = glare from these super bright Christmas trees on a normal evening is = annoying and can be downright dangerous because cars with dimmer tails = are sometimes obscured in the adjacent lanes and cannot be = seen.

I would therefore advise caution in = selecting the brightness of bulb used for brightening up the rear = tails. (Frankly, I only ever thought that 5watt and 21watt bulbs were = available).

Regards
Nigel
Cape Town,SA