Chris is right (don't let it go to your head :), all big companies now are
global and are sourcing out their products all over the world.  The only
thing we can hope is that these German companies are holding up the high
quality standards no matter where their plants are.  So far they seem to be
(ala VW in Mexico and South Africa).

We have a French glass company here in Millville, NJ (Duran, aka Anchor
Hocking).  The french guys are here and running the show (I used to work
there in the distant past).  I suspect the same thing is going on in these
plants that Bosch and VW have in Spain, Mexico, whereever.  They have German
QC guys there making sure that the products meet their standard.  If they do
this and use good quality materials then there shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com